Home

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Greetings.

My wishes 4 you,
Great start for Jan, Love 4 Feb,
Peace 4 march, No worries 4 April,
Fun 4 May, Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness 4 Dec.

**************************

Memorable moment r celebrate together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this 2009 bring Happiness for you Dear

**************************
********

In Year 2009 may God…
would be your Best Friend,
He Loves you Deeper,
always Bless on You ,
God Always Guide You & Carry you…
Happy New Year 2009

*********************************

You know God arrange for you..
12 Months of Love,
52 Weeks Non Stop Fun,
& 365 days of Happiness.
So when you Mixed them all..
You will found a Very Happy Year!
& I think it's 2008 My Dear

***************************

HARPREET GURU.

No comments: